Sunday, October 31, 2004

Coarse to Fine Fringe Links

Year Round 24-7 Resources
Jimbo's Links
Friends of Baltimore Fringe who would like to choose events for themeselves will find a selection of links in the sidebar. Most of the sites will be familiar to regular readers. Jimbo uses these sites to compile this calendar and he is very grateful to their owners for making Baltimore the center of fringe.
http://jimbosbalto.blogspot.com/
James Beau photo courtesy of Happy Halloween!

Visit My Current Blog!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey James Beau you said it Coarse to Fine Fringe Links now that rings true. I swear by my homes ceiling fans, talk about sweet cool fresh air beats air conditioning any day!
I found some good deals through ceiling fans and other resource sites. Anyway if people need ceiling fans related stuff they should check it out.

November 1, 2005 at 9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about bj wholesale club. I have a website about bj wholesale club which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

November 4, 2005 at 1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coarse to Fine Fringe Links thats right! I have been arguing with an advocate of air-conditioning. He says air-con beats ceiling fans hands down. I tend to disagree -- I mean recycled air to fresh circulated air (as long as you have a window open). My vote goes towards Outdoor Ceiling Fan nothing beats a quiet ceiling fan with clean fresh air.

November 5, 2005 at 4:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey James Beau you said it Coarse to Fine Fringe Links now that rings true. I swear by my homes ceiling fans, talk about sweet cool fresh air beats air conditioning any day!
I found some good deals through ceiling fans and other resource sites. Anyway if people need ceiling fans related stuff they should check it out.

November 6, 2005 at 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home